2019 Kohler Engine KT620
Call for Price
A smooth ride with exceptional power.
Built to last, KOHLER® 6600 Series engines start quickly and reliably with Smart-Choke™ technology. They deliver a consistent cut even in tough mowing conditions. Features a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- Designed with lower vibration for a more comfortable ride (compared to the 7000 Series engine)
- Starts hot or cold, even at temperatures below freezing, with Smart-Choke™ technology
- No need to choke the engine - starts at any throttle position
- Cleaner cuts - Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed even in tough mowing conditions
- Based on Kohler commercial Command PRO® engine design
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: KT620
- HP (kW): 21(15.66)
- Displacement (cc): 40.3 (660)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.4 (61)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 82 (37.2)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 18.6 x 16.7 x 13.4
- Certified Power HP (kW): 20.41 (15.22)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83mm) x 2.4 in. (61mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 20.41 hp (15.22 kW)
- 18.6 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 13.4 in.
- 82 lb. (37.2 kg)